Acceptable Use Policy and EULA
You are independently responsible for complying with all applicable laws and for all of your actions related to your use of FAMFF’s services, regardless of the purpose of the use. In addition, you must adhere to the terms of this Acceptable Use Policy.
You may not use FAMFF for activities that:
- Violate any law, statute, ordinance, or regulation.
- Relate to sales of (a) narcotics, steroids, certain controlled substances, or other products that present a risk to consumer safety, (b) drug paraphernalia, (c) items that encourage, promote, facilitate, or instruct others to engage in illegal activity, (d) items that promote hate, violence, racial intolerance, or the financial exploitation of a crime, (e) items that are considered obscene, (f) items that infringe or violate any copyright, trademark, right of publicity or privacy or any other proprietary right under the laws of any jurisdiction, (g) certain sexually oriented materials or services, (h) ammunition, firearms, or certain firearm parts or accessories, or (i) certain weapons or knives regulated under applicable law.
- Relate to transactions that (a) show the personal information of third parties in violation of applicable law, (b) support Pyramid or Ponzi schemes, matrix programs, other “get rich quick” schemes or certain multi-level marketing programs, (c) are associated with purchases of real property, annuities or lottery contracts, layaway systems, off-shore banking or transactions to finance or refinance debts funded by a credit card, (d) are for the sale of certain items before the seller has control or possession of the item, (e) are by payment processors to collect payments on behalf of merchants, (f) are associated with the following Money Service Business Activities: the sale of traveler’s cheques or money orders, currency exchanges, or cheque cashing, or (g) provide certain credit repair or debt settlement services.
- Involve the sales of products or services identified by government agencies to have a high likelihood of being fraudulent.
- Violate applicable laws or industry regulations regarding the sale of (a) tobacco products, or (b) prescription drugs and devices.
- Involve gambling, gaming and/or any other activity with an entry fee and a prize, including, but not limited to casino games, sports betting, horse or greyhound racing, lottery tickets, other ventures that facilitate gambling, games of skill (whether or not it is legally defined as a lottery) and sweepstakes unless the operator has obtained prior approval from PayPal and the operator and customers are located exclusively in jurisdictions where such activities are permitted by law.
- Involve the sexual abuse or misuse of any persons – especially but not limited to minors. Anyone suspected of sexual abuse of minors – or of anyone else – using this website will be immediately reported to the authorities.
- EULA: FAMFF.COM and website hereby expressly state that our website and apps have ABSOLUTELY NO TOLERANCE for anyone who places objectionable content on our website and/or apps or for anyone who engages in ABUSIVE BEHAVIOR OF ANY KIND.
The privacy of your personal information is critically important to us. The purpose of this policy is to let you know how we handle the information collected through the use of this website. This policy does not apply to information collected through other means such as by telephone or in person, although that information may be protected by other privacy policies. As used in this policy, terms such as “we” or “our” and “Company” refer to FindAMateForFree.com and/or FAMFF.COM and its current and future affiliated entities, including our parent company Remwes, LLC. This website and apps are intended only as a source of information and fun for persons wishing to meet and interact with others. Any information you provide, including any personal information, will be transferred to and processed by a computer server located within the United States.
Cookies and Tracking
Sharing Personal Information
We will not share your personal information with third parties; however, we reserve the right to possibly amend this policy without prior notification as otherwise permitted by law. We may share personal information if all or part of FindAMateForFree.com is sold, merged, dissolved, acquired, or in a similar transaction. We may share personal information in response to a court order, subpoena, search warrant, law or regulation. We may cooperate with law enforcement authorities in investigating and prosecuting activities that are illegal, violate our rules, or may be harmful to other visitors. If you submit information or a posting to a chat room, bulletin board, or similar “chat” related portion of this website, the information you submit along with your screen name will be visible to all visitors, and such visitors may share with others. Therefore, please be thoughtful in what you write and understand that this information may become public. We may share personal information with other third-party companies that we collaborate with or hire to perform services on our behalf. For example, we may hire a company to help us send and manage email, and we might provide the company with your email address and certain other information in order for them to send you an email message on our behalf. Similarly, we may hire companies to host or operate some of our websites and related computers and software applications. This website may permit you to view your visitor profile and related personal information and to request changes to such information. If this function is available, we will include a link on this website with a heading such as “My Profile” or similar words. Clicking on the link will take you to a page through which you may review your visitor profile and related personal information.
Website and Information Security
We strive to maintain the highest administrative, technical, and physical safeguards designed to protect the information that you provide on this website. However, no security system is impenetrable and we cannot guarantee the security of our website, nor can we guarantee that the information you supply will not be intercepted while being transmitted to us over the Internet, and we are not liable for the illegal acts of third parties such as criminal hackers.
Our Online Communication Practices
We may send electronic newsletters, notification of account status, and other communications, such as marketing communications, on a periodic basis to various individuals and/or organizations. We may also send email communications regarding topics such as general health benefits, website updates, health conditions, and general health topics. We offer you appropriate consent mechanisms, such as opt-out, for marketing and certain other communications. As examples, you may opt-out as provided for in a specific email communication or contact us as described below in the section “Contact Us.” Please be aware that opt-outs may not apply to certain types of communications, such as account status, website updates, or other communications.
Information for children under 18 years of age
This website is absolutely not intended for nor will we serve anyone under the age of 18. We will not intentionally collect any personal information from children under the age of 18 through this website. If you think that we have collected personal information from a child under the age of 18 through this website, please contact us. Anyone using this website but being under the age of 18 is strictly prohibited from doing so.
To contact us regarding this policy and our related privacy practices, please contact us at [email protected] MateForFree.com. If you believe we or any company associated with us has misused any of your information please contact us immediately and report such misuse.
The effective date of this policy February 14, 2022
FindAMateForFree.com and/or FAMFF.COM and/or its parent company may change this policy at any time at our sole discretion without notification. If we do so, such change will appear on this page of our website. We may, at our discretion, also provide appropriate notice and choices to you, on this website and in other appropriate locations, based on the scope and extent of changes planned. You may always visit this policy to learn of any updates.
All persons who use FindAMateForFree.com and/or FAMFF.COM are hereby instructed and advised to use careful judgment when dealing with people who you meet online:
- Do not give your personal information to a stranger that you have just met on FindAMateForFree.com or FAMFF.COM until you are comfortable doing so.
- FindAMateForFree.com and/or FAMFF.COM absolutely have no liability if you, the user, decide to give to someone who you meet on our website your personal information such as your telephone number, your address and/or other sensitive personal information.
- FindAMateForFree.com and/or FAMFF.COM hereby formally advises you to NOT share your personal identifying information with strangers who you meet on FindAMateForFree.com and/or FAMFF.COM. We hereby notify you that sharing personal, identifying information with strangers who you do not personally know may be dangerous and advise you to use very strict caution before sharing personal information with someone who you meet on FindAMateForFree.com and/or FAMFF.COM.
- FindAMateForFree.com and/or FAMFF.COM hereby again reiterates that if you share and/or give personal identifying information to someone who you meet on FindAMateForFree.com and/or FAMFF.COM, you do so at your own discretion and at your own peril and responsibility. FindAMateForFree.com and/or FAMFF.COM does not and will not accept any responsibility for your decision to share or give personal identifying information to someone who you meet on our website.
A division of Remwes, LLC.
Contact us via: [email protected]
Telephone: (217) 652-0173
Find us on the Android play store, the Apple App store, and on most Social Media platforms.